AKM PCB Mounting Current Sensors with Voltage Isolation for Power Conversion, Variable Speed Motor Drives and Overcurrent Protection
AKM offer a very wide range of PCB Mounting Current Sensors with Analog Signal Output offering voltage and ground-loop isolation for Overcurrent Protection, DC-AC and AC-DC Power Conversion and Variable Speed Motor Drive applications.
A Summary Comparison of AKM CurrentierTM Current Sensors is at gmw.com/product/akm-high-accuracy-current-sensors, including:
- Linear Current Range: from ±10.7A to ±180A (there are also some unipolar Sensors)
- RMS Current: 20Arms to 60Arms
- Frequency Response: dc to 180kHz up to 1500kHz
- Response Time: 0.5us to 2us
- Equivalent Primary Current Noise: down to 3.5mArms
- Operating Temperature: -40C to +85C up to +125C
- Accuracy: 0.5% to 2.6% over the full operating temperature range
- Vsupply: 3.3V or 5V
- Mounting: SMD or Though-hole
Current Sensor Specifications are available below the Comparison Table.
Pricing is at: gmw.com/product/akm-high-accuracy-current-sensors/#productPricing
Please call or email us if you have questions or require more information or Samples. GMW is also Exhibiting at APEC, New Orleans, March 16 to 18: www.apec-conf.org
If you are attending, please stop by.