AKM offer a very wide range of PCB Mounting Current Sensors with Analog Signal Output offering voltage and ground-loop isolation for Overcurrent Protection, DC-AC and AC-DC Power Conversion and Variable Speed Motor Drive applications.
A Summary Comparison of AKM CurrentierTM Current Sensors is at gmw.com/product/akm-high-accuracy-current-sensors, including:
- Linear Current Range: from ±10.7A to ±180A (there are also some unipolar Sensors)
- RMS Current: 20Arms to 60Arms
- Frequency Response: dc to 180kHz up to 1500kHz
- Response Time: 0.5us to 2us
- Equivalent Primary Current Noise: down to 3.5mArms
- Operating Temperature: -40C to +85C up to +125C
- Accuracy: 0.5% to 2.6% over the full operating temperature range
- Vsupply: 3.3V or 5V
- Mounting: SMD or Though-hole
Current Sensor Specifications are available below the Comparison Table.
Please call or email us if you have questions or require more information or Samples. GMW is also Exhibiting at APEC, New Orleans, March 16 to 18: www.apec-conf.org
If you are attending, please stop by.