GMW invites you to visit our virtual exhibit at the Magnetics and Motor & Drive Systems Virtual Conferences, January 19-20. Our partners will be giving live-streamed video presentations with interactive Q&A.
Dr. Dragana Popovic Renella, COO, SENIS AG
Fast Magnetic Angle Sensor For High-End Robot Control Applications
January 19, 3:30 pm CST
Complimentary Registration for this presentation
We will be featuring Magnetic Field Measurement and Mapping for permanent magnets and motor assemblies at our Virtual Booth.
- All-in-one Magnetic Field Mappers from Senis, including the new Compact Rotary 3D Field Mapper for true 3D (Bx, By, Bz) mapping the magnetic field of disk, segment, ring magnets and rotors. Senis mappers also support optional Differential Eddy Current Sensors for Crack and Defect detection and localization
- Metrolab THM1176/TFM1186 3-Axis USB Teslameter with measurement ranges from ±80µT to ±20T (calibrated to 14T), for single point measurements, frequency analysis (bandwidth to 1kHz) and new software optimized for mapping using your own motion control system.
- Senis 3MTS 3-Axis USB Teslameter with measurement ranges from ±100mT to ±20T for single point measurements and integration into quality control systems.
- Senis 3DAMCT-1 3-Axis AC Magnetic Transducer for measuring AC fields from 10kHz to 200kHz with a Magnetic Field Resolution of <1.5μTrms. This transducer is particularly suited for 85kHz wireless charging measurements.
- Bartington 3-Axis AC Helmholtz Coils for permanent magnet characterization and magnetic sensor/compass calibration.
We will also be featuring Current Measurement for Motor Drives, including:
- CPCO and CPC Clip-on / Clamp-on Current Probes with current ranges from ±250A to ±16000A and frequency response from dc to 75kHz (-3dB).
- Clip-around, Rogowksi Coils AC Current Probes from PEM, with Coil cross-section down to 1.6mm and Coil lengths to many meters with full-scale current ranges from 30A to 1MA. Also available from PEM are the CMC Common Mode Current Probes with a frequency response tailored to reject the nominal VSD motor current frequencies but have high sensitivity in the high frequency common mode current region.
- IPCT Zero-Flux DC Current Transducers from Bergoz Instrumentation with ranges from ±10mA to ±5A full-scale. The IPCT features a large 82mm (3.2”) aperture, dc to 4kHz frequency response and current resolution to 10uArms and can be used for dc or ac, differential or leakage current measurements on complete cables for ac-dc chargers, PV to dc battery storage, variable speed drive to motor assemblies. For those not needing the larger aperture, a new version with 25mm aperture and 1/3 overall dimensions is now available at a reduced price.
- DC/AC Fluxgate Current Transducers from Danisense, with very high resolution and accuracy, wide dynamic range with full-scale current ranges to 10kA and dc to 500kHz(-3dB) for motor drive efficiency measurements using power analyzers or high-resolution data loggers.
Please visit our booth for 1×1 meetings, or reach out to us via email or phone to discuss. We look forward to speaking with you!