GMW features current measurement instruments and sensors at APEC, Fort Worth, TX
The Applied Power Electronics Conference, APEC, is in Fort Worth, Texas, March 16-20, 2014. For details please see:
Note that Exhibit Only Registration is available at No Charge. Please see:
GMW is at Booth 606 and will present Instruments and Sensors for the voltage isolated measurement of electric current:
- From DaniSense: DC/AC Current Transducers with full-scale current ranges of 300A, 900A and 3000A and primary/signal current ratios of 500:1 to 1500:1. New zero-flux, closed-loop design gives improved amplitude and phase accuracy for demanding applications like current range extension for power analyzers or current feedback in low noise, high precision power supplies and amplifiers. Each Transducer is provided with the Factory Calibration measurement of amplitude and phase response versus frequency to 300kHz. Options include current or voltage signal output, and calibration winding. Henrik Elbaek, CEO of DaniSense, will be at the GMW Booth.
- From Power Electronic Measurements (PEM): Rogowski AC Current Probes with matching Integrator in a wide range of Coil cross-sections and lengths. Very thin Coils are appropriate for isolated current measurements to 6kA peak and 30MHz on the leads of power devices. Larger Coils are available in current ranges to 1MA and Coil lengths to many meters to provide signal inputs to waveform and power analyzers. Options are available for three phase measurement, instantaneous or rms output, voltage or 4 – 20mA signal. Modified versions are available for specialized applications such as 13.56 MHz industrial rf current monitoring. Dr Chris Hewson, President of PEM, and Joanne Aberdeen, Director of Engineering, will be supporting the PEM products.
- From Magnelab: Passive Current Transformers (CT) with high sensitivity to 5V/A and high frequency to 500MHz for demanding pulse and cw rf current measurements.
- From GMW: Slip-On and Clamp-On Current Probes to provide convenient, reliable DC/AC high current monitoring to 16kA in high magnetic field environments such as electrochemical and electrowinning applications. Analog and wireless output options.
- From Senis: High sensitivity pcb mounting Current Sensors with full-scale ranges from 0.25A to 10A for current present monitoring or use with sensing resistors for isolated high voltage measurement. Compact Multichannel Current Monitors with DIN Rail or panel mounting with full scale ranges to 50A for condition monitoring of electric heaters, lamps and motors. We will have Nebojsa Radosevic from Senis at the GMW Booth.
- From AKM: Miniature pcb mounting current sensors to 80A fs with very low noise and dc to over 400kHz frequency response for linear and high frequency pwm power converters and motor drives. Low noise Linear Hall IC for current and position sensing.
Lou Law and Eric Mueller will also be with me at the GMW Booth. If you are attending APEC, please stop by. Thank you.
Ian J. Walker