GMW will be exhibiting at Amerem 2018 in Santa Barbara. The exhibition runs from Tuesday August 28th through Friday the 31st – GMW will be in Booth #4.
Richard Leonard from Pulsed Power & Measurement (PPM) will be with Brian Richter. We will be showing:
- Sentinel3 Multichannel Analog Signal Fiber Optic Link with adjustable input signal gain, temperature compensation and frequency response up to 3GHz enables accurate time domain and frequency domain measurements. A long-life Battery that can be recharged from the main chassis allows for long-life testing of High Power Electromagnetics. Single and 8-channel Shielded Transmitters and multichannel Receivers provide for up to 288 channels to be monitored from a single chassis. Applications include low level swept current and frequency for aircraft and MIL-STD-188-125 testing.
- point2point (p2p) Single Analog Signal Channel Fiber Optic Links come in AC or DC-coupled versions, with bandwidth from DC-40MHz and to 3GHz for AC coupled links. Compact, EMP-Shielded enclosures allow for high e-field gradient applications. Remote control of Battery power On/Off is possible, allowing for single shot measurements to be set up well in advance. p2p links have been used extensively for MIL-STD-461-RS105.
From Bartington Instruments, we will show:
- Single and three-axis fluxgate magnetometers, including the MAG639 three-axis probe with 12kHz frequency response. The MAG639 has been used in UXO detection applications.
- The GRAD-13 Digital Three-axis Gradiometer is also suitable for UXO. The GRAD-13 is a versatile magnetic field gradiometer for high resolution vector measurements on land or in water (submersible to 200m). It consists of two three-axis magnetic field sensors on a baseline of 500mm, 750mm or 1000mm, with a measuring range of ±70µT or ±100µT.
And from PEM:
- Rogowski Coil AC Current Probes for pulsed current measurement to over 1MA for applications in lightning testing and power system transients. A new version of the CWTMini50HF with frequency response to 50MHz (~12.5ns risetime) is now available.
If you are in Santa Barbara for AMEREM, please stop by.