GMW is Exhibiting at the IEEE/AIAA Transportation Electrification Conference, Anaheim, CA June 15-17
We will be displaying products for Electric Current Measurement, whether internal to a vehicle, external (charging) or general Test & Measurement. You can view our webinars on Current Measurement for Electric Vehicle Charger Test here.
This year, ITEC is co-located with the Electric Aircraft Technologies Symposium, and GMW will also be displaying PPM Sentinel 3 Intelligent Fiber Optic Links for Aircraft EMC testing.
Free expo hours are available on June 15 and June 16. This is open to the public, but registration is required using the code FREEEXPO to get an expo only pass.
Ben Hartzell (Senior VP Marketing) and Brian Richter (President) will be at GMW Booth 206. Please email to set a time to meet or stop by the booth at any time.
GMW will be exhibiting:
- Danisense DC/AC High Precision Current Transducers
- PEM Rogowski Coil AC Current Probes
- Bergoz High Sensitivity Current Transducers
- GMW Clip-on/Clamp-on DC/AC Current Probes
- Senis 3DACMT 3-axis AC Magnetic Field Transducer for Wireless Charging Measurements
- PPM Sentinel 3 Intelligent Fiber Optic Links