The Model 5453 Helmholtz Coil Electromagnet is a single axis coil pair arranged in Helmholtz geometry to give a relatively large volume of high uniformity magnetic field. The shielded enclosure allows increased maximum field and limits fringe fields to very low compared to traditional “open” Helmholtz coil.
- Mass = 200kg
- 330 x 425 x 425mm
- Clear aperture diameter: 260mm
- Clear internal length (doors closed): 320mm
- 100ppm over 30mm sphere
- Low field NMR & EPR Spectrometry
- Materials measurement
- Sensor testing, development and calibration
- Electronic sensitivity
- Biological affects
- 3D Model, 5453 Electromagnet, Doors Closed
- 3D Model, 5453 Electromagnet, Doors Open
- Solidworks eDrawings Viewer for .EPRT files (free download; MS Windows 7, 8, 10)
- Autodesk A360 Viewer for .STEP files (browser based; free with registration)
We offer Sorensen unipolar supplies which are suitable for applications were a DC field is required. They feature a stability of 0.05% over 8 hours and they are available with an optional IEEE-488 interface. Order part numbers:
SGA30/167C-0AAA - Power supply, 30V, 167A, unipolar, without IEEE-488 interface
SGA30/167C-1AAA - Power supply, 30V, 167A, unipolar, with IEEE-488 interface
Magnet Current Cables
We take the trouble out of connecting your magnet to the power supply with a wide variety of pre-terminated cable assemblies.
Software and PC Interface Cards
LVPTMPS - Driver for SGA power supplies with IEEE-488 interface.
LVMCTRL - Driver for complete closed-loop control of magnet system, power supply, and teslameter (gaussmeter) drivers.
* Note: The above listed drivers require LabVIEW 8.21 or newer version.
776670-09 - National Instruments LabVIEW Full System for Windows with 1 Yr Service (English).
778032-01 - National Instruments IEEE-488 PC interface card, PCI bus.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
Prices above are for domestic deliveries to USA and Canada only.
Prices to other Countries are approximately 1.1x USA List Price.
Prices are expressed in U.S. Dollars, FCA San Carlos, California.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
OEM discounts are available.
Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Prepayment before shipment, or Net 30 days (subject to credit acceptance).
90 to 120 days.