The ACCT is non-interceptive current transformer. It consists of a toroid sensor with inner diameter up to 178 mm (larger on request) and an active electronics circuit in a small box. Cable from toroid sensor to electronics can be twenty meters long maximum.
The ACCT is an evolution of the active transformer first proposed by Hereward in 1960. Compared to the Hereward transformer, the ACCT presents much lower noise, a DC offset of the output reduced to a very small value and excellent long-term stability.
The sensor is built with a single winding, which requires only one wire pair between sensor and electronics; this allows much better EMI rejection when long cables are used. The electronics circuit is multistage, implementing the best low-noise operational amplifier available for this application.
- Output current range range from ±10mA to ±2A full scale.
- Frequency response from 5Hz to 350kHz
- DC current up to 1A does not saturate the sensor
- Sensor inner diameter from 16 to 198.4mm (larger diameters available upon request)
- Radiation hard sensors available.
- Measurement of long pulses and macro pulses.
- Efficiency measurement between transfer lines and storage rings.
- Single bunch monitoring.
- Timing calibrations.
- ACCT Manual
- ACCT-E-RM-3R Manual
- ACCT-E-RM-3R Dimensions
- Mechanical Drawing – ACCT-S-016
- Mechanical Drawing – ACCT-S-028
- Mechanical Drawing – ACCT-S-055
- Mechanical Drawing – ACCT-S-082
- Mechanical Drawing – ACCT-S-122
- Mechanical Drawing – ACCT-S-178
- Mechanical Drawing – ACCT-S-055-MSH
- Mechanical Drawing – ACCT-S-075-MSH
- Mechanical Drawing – ACCT-S-115-MSH
- Mechanical Drawing – ACCT-S-175-MSH
- Mechanical Drawing – ACCT-S-198-MSH
- Mechanical Drawing – ACCT-S-245-MSH
- Mechanical Drawing – ACCT-E-XXXmA
- Mechanical Drawing – ACCT-E-RM
- Mechanical Drawing – ACCT-C-XXm
|Quantity Discount Schedule:|
|Quantity||1 – 4||5 – 9||10 – 24|
** Radiation-resistant sensor option only available with SMA connector
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
Prices above are for domestic deliveries to USA, Canada, and Mexico only.
For deliveries in all other countries please contact Bergoz.
Prices are expressed in U.S. Dollars, FCA San Carlos, California.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Higher quantity and OEM discounts are available.
Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Prepayment before shipment, or Net 30 days (subject to credit acceptance).
Stock to 90 days, depending on quantity.