This Beam Loss Monitor (BLM) is a new approach to measure and localize beam losses. Very small size and low unit cost make it possible to monitor all locations where beam loss is predicted. Vacuum quality around the storage ring can be measured based on BLM count rate. Two PIN-photodiodes mounted face-to-face detect charged particles. Coincidence counting make it insensitive to synchrotron radiation photons.
- Very small size and low unit cost make it possible to monitor all locations where beam loss is predicted.
- Vacuum quality around the storage ring can be measured based on BLM count rate.
- Two PIN-photodiodes mounted face-to-face detect charges particles. Coincidence counting makes it insensitive to synchrotron radiation photons.
- Spurious count very low: < 1 count in 10 seconds.
- Up to 10MHz counting: dynamic range >10E8
- Recovers 100ns after a hit
- Choice of detector solid angle: Large PIN-diodes can be user installed
- Output is a TTL compatible pulse: easy counting
- Tested up to 10E8 Rads for hardness
- Correction of the LEP Beam Loss Monitors for Known Saturation Effects
- Experience with the Electron and Proton Beam Loss Monitor (BLM) Systems and HERA
- Electron Beam Loss Monitors for HERA
- Fast PIN-Diode Beam Loss Monitors at Tevatron
- Real-Time Beam Loss Monitoring System and its Applications in SRRC
- The Beam Loss Monitoring System for HLS Storage Ring
- Beam Loss Monitors for the HERA Proton Ring
- DAFNE Beam Loss Monitor System
- Studies Using Beam Loss Monitors at ANKA
|Quantity Discount Schedule:|
|Quantity||2 – 4||5 – 9||10 – 24|
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
Prices above are for domestic deliveries to USA, Canada, and Mexico only.
For deliveries in all other countries please contact Bergoz.
Prices are expressed in U.S. Dollars, FCA San Carlos, California.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Higher quantity and OEM discounts are available.
Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Prepayment before shipment, or Net 30 days (subject to credit acceptance).
Stock to 90 days, depending on quantity.