Bergoz LP-IPCT High Resolution DC Current Transformer
The LP-IPCT is a High Resolution DC Current Transformer for non-intercepting DC current measurement with less than 3 microamps resolution. It’s ideal to measure battery leakage current (DC and AC), low current at high voltage, and standby systems charging currents. The LP-IPCT is based on the DCCT principle invented at CERN, the European Particle Physics Laboratory. It works on the Fluxgate principle, also known as second harmonic detector.
- Inner aperture 30mm (1.18”)
- Full scale from ±1 mA to ±2 A factory preset
- Accuracy independent of primary conductor position
- Withstands 100kA 4/10μs discharges
- 100 times more precise than Hall effect sensors
- Increased sensitivity with multiple primary turns
- Two ±10V analog outputs available:
• Full bandwidth output
DC to 1 kHz (-3dB) response
• Limited bandwidth output with reduced output noise
DC to 200 Hz (-3dB) response
- Battery leakage current, DC and AC
- Standby systems charging currents
- Return ground currents, DC and AC
- Sum of currents
- Small difference of high currents
- Low current at high voltage
- Power tube electrode currents
- Electrostatic corona discharge
- Electrochemically induced currents
- Electrochemical and corrosion currents in pipes
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
Prices above are for domestic deliveries to USA, Canada, and Mexico only.
For deliveries in all other countries please contact Bergoz.
Prices are expressed in U.S. Dollars, FCA San Carlos, California.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Higher quantity and OEM discounts are available.
Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Prepayment before shipment, or Net 30 days (subject to credit acceptance).
Stock to 90 days, depending on quantity.