HTS-110 offers a range of powerful yet compact magnetic solutions ideal for optical surface characterization and analysis. The LM optical short solenoid magnets have impressively large bore diameter-to-height ratios for the field strengths available, giving unrivaled optical access to a sample sited at the magnetic mid-plane.
- MOKE (Magneto-optic Kerr effect)
- Magnetic domain imaging
- Brillouin light scattering
- Magnetic circular dichroism
- Hysteresis loop plotting
- Scanning laser microscopy
- Hall effect measurements
- Variable temperature optical cryostat
Performance and Versatility
- Rapid ramping (zero to full field in <30 seconds)
- Fast cool-down
- Cold-head top or side mounted for maximum compatibility
- Can be designed to accept third-party variable temperature sample probe
- Customizable range of user-changeable poles for specialist applications, with the option of adjustable pole gaps
Easy to Use
- Cryogen-free operation; no helium or nitrogen handling, storage, or level monitoring
- No specialist training required to operate
Easy to Site
- Very compact low-profile magnet
- Low fringe field without active shielding
- Magnet power supply and compressor can be sited remotely up to 10 m from magnet
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
Prices above are for domestic deliveries to Canada, USA and Mexico only.
For deliveries in all other countries please contact HTS-110.
Prices are expressed in U.S. Dollars, FCA San Carlos, California.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Prepayment before shipment, or Net 30 days (subject to credit acceptance).
Stock to 180 days.