Magnetic Field Mapping System MMS-1A-RS allows a user to create high resolution map of the magnetic field around an electromagnet or permanent magnet. The map of the magnetic field may be given in the form of color coded 2D or 3D isometric visual display on PC screen, tables of the numerical values of the three components, the total magnetic field, and so on. Due to the unique features of the applied integrated Hall probe, all three components of the magnetic field are measured simultaneously at virtually the same point. The system is controlled by an extremely easy-to use-software built on MS Windows platform.
- Quality control of permanent magnets;
- Quality assessment tool in production, for assemblies such as loudspeakers, multi-pole magnets, photocopier rollers and magnetic film;
- Development of magnet systems;
- AC magnetic field mapping;
- Application in laboratories and in production lines, etc.
- Senis Magnetic Measurement Product Guide
- Integrating Magnetic Field Mapping Crack Detection and Coordinate Measurement Presentation
|Scanning Volume||(135 x 135 x 135 mm (standard); up to (500 x 500 x 500 mm) optional.|
|Scanning Spatial Resolution||1 µm|
|Scanning Speed, Adjustable||Up to 100mm/sec|
|Magnetic Field Measurement Accuracy||typically 0.1%|
|Magnetic Field Range||±20mT, ±200mT, ±500mT, ±1000mT, ±2000mT|
|DC and AC Magnetic Field Bandwidth||DC to 2.5 kHz (standard); DC to 25kHz (3-axis, optiona); DC to 75 kHz (1-axis optional)|
|Non-magnetic Multi-jaw Scroll Chuck||Standard|
|Touch Sensor to Protect Prob||Standard; Add-on stylus and software for dimensional measurement (optional)|
Please contact Brian Richter (firstname.lastname@example.org) for information on this subject.
- Magnetic Field Mapper MMS-1-R at University of Buffalo, New York. Used for validation of Magnetic Materials Modeling
- “Eddy Current Detection of Mechanical Faults in Permanent Magnets and in Magnet Blanks Prior to Magnetization” by Ian Walker, Sasa Spasic, Marjan Blagojevic, and Dragana Popovic Renella
- “Magnetic 3D Mapping Systems” article by Quadrant
ZG7 - Zero Gauss Chamber
Used for zeroing the reading.
Dimenisons: 27mm OuterDiameter, 21mm Inner Diameter, 68mm Length.
Shielding Factor: 100
MMS-SC Non-Magnetic multi jaw scroll chuck
For percise holding of magnet under test.
Especially conveniet for ring and cylindrical magnets.
MMS-RS Rotating Stage
Mounted to mapper table
MMS-1A-RS includes rotery encoder along with MMS-RS
Calibration tool for hall probe field sensitive area calibration. Consists of corrat conducting copper layer on PcB, constant current supply, and sottucre module for autmatic calibration. Also incldues MMS-MF
Magnet frame for absolute positioning. Convenient for rectangular magnet samples
Protect cabinet with emergency stop. Required for EU safety regulation-CE directives.
MMS-Saftey Cabinet Acrylic
Safety cabinet made with antistatic Acrylic sheets. Required for QA mapper applications in production lines.
Prevents probe damage. It serves as emergency stop which is triggered whenever object is touched by probe.
Touch Sensor CMM
Upgrade to touch sensor for coordinate measurement (dimensional measuring). Consists of Add-on saphire-tipped stylus and cmm software.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
Prices above are for domestic deliveries to Canada, USA and Mexico only.
Prices are expressed in U.S. Dollars, FCA San Carlos, California.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Prepayment before shipment, or Net 30 days (subject to credit acceptance).
Stock to 120 days, depending on model and quantity.