We will have on display a range of Bartington high temperature fluxgate sensors suitable for applications such as active ranging as well as Bartington’s Helmholtz coils used for calibration of directional drilling tools and ranging equipment.
- Bartington High temperature fluxgate sensors include the compact Mag614 rated to 175°C, Mag611 rated to 215°C, and low noise version of the Mag610 for increased precision rated to 175°C.
- Bartington Mag-13 low-noise and Mag612 miniature ambient temperature fluxgate sensors for use as reference sensors, or for shallower applications will also be on display.
- Bartington 3-Axis Helmholtz Coil Systems are available from 350mm up to 2m allowing for a wide range of tools to be accommodated. All systems can integrate an active cancellation system for better DC calibration stability.
- Bartington MS3 Magnetic Susceptibility System for measuring concentration of magnetic nanoparticles in liquid or slurry samples.
Additionally, we will show Current Measurement instrumentation for industrial current monitoring and safety applications:
- PEM Clip-around AC Current Probes with full-scale primary currents of 30A to 1MA and frequency response from <0.05Hz to 50MHz (-3dB). Coils can be made to many meters in circumference for current measurement in large-scale installations.
- GMW DC/AC Clip-On and Clamp-On Current Probes for industrial current monitoring with better than ±1% accuracy to ±16kA and dc to >40kHz (-3dB) frequency response.
Ludo Letourneur and Brian Richter will be present on stand 150 to discuss any requirement you may have for magnetic field or current measurement. Please feel free to come and stop by for a chat.