GMW is exhibiting at the International Power Modulator & High Voltage Conference in Jackson Hole, WY from June 3rd through 7th. For details please see: http://www.ipmhvc.com/2018/
GMW is at Booth 21, and we will be showing examples of the PPM Fiber Optic Links for analog signals:
- The Sentinel 3 Intelligent Fiber Optic Link system, now in full production with over 100 channels deployed world-wide. With bandwidth to 3GHz, Senitnel 3 improves upon existing Fiber Optic Links systems with faster set-up times, reduced measurement times, greater testing endurance and increased confidence in test data. Up to six Receiver modules with one, two or six inputs can be mounted in a single 19” chassis, each module with a different programmable configuration as needed. Each Receiver module can be connected to a single channel or eight channel Transmit head, thereby allowing up to 288 channels within a single rack.
- The p2p fixed gain Fiber Optic Link system for high voltage isolation, transmission over long distances and/or very high EMP shielding effectiveness. The p2p system offers DC links with frequency response to 40MHz and AC links with frequencies from 40Hz to 3GHz.
Phil Surman of PPM will be with Brian Richter at the GMW booth and would be pleased to review recent development efforts at PPM.
GMW will also show measurement sensors and transducers for electrically isolated current measurements including:
- PEM Clip-On AC Rogowski Current Probes with frequency response to 30MHz, current ranges to over +/-300kA and Coil lengths to over 30m. Applications range from ac power measurements, through power semiconductor switching waveform characterization to lightning current discharge monitoring. The MiniHF versions include electrostatic shielding of the Rogowski Coil to reduce capacitive coupling from very high dV/dt on the primary conductor and extend the frequency response to 30MHz.
- Passive AC Current Transformers from Bergoz and Magnelab with frequency response extending to 1.5GHz and with sensitivities as high as 5.0V/A. The Bergoz FCT complies with MIL-STD-188/125, standards for high-altitude electromagnetic pulse (HEMP) hardening of fixed and transportable ground-based facilities which perform critical, time-urgent command, control, communications, computer, and intelligence (C41) functions.
- CQ-330x series board mount Current Sensors from AKM Semiconductor feature frequency response from DC to 1MHz, full-scale currents from 4.5A to 35A with 3kV of isolation.
- DaniSense Fluxgate DC Current Transducers have very high accuracy and resolution for current measurement and control covering currents from 50A to 10kA and frequency response from dc to 1MHz;
- VAC 464x series Closed-loop Current Transducers with 0.5% accuracy and currents to 2,500A and frequency from DC to 100kHz.
- GMW CPCO and CPC Clip-on Current Transducers featuring DC-75kHz response and current ranges from 250A to 16kA. Diameters from 27mm to 160mm are available in a variety of output signal options.
Examples of Magnetic Field measuring instruments will include Bartington Fluxgate sensors for low fields to 2mT (20G), Senis One- and Three-Component Analog Hall Transducers available with frequency response from DC to 75kHz.