GMW Exhibiting at Marelec in Woods Hole, MA October 21 to 25, 2019
GMW will be exhibiting at the upcoming Marelec conference in Woods Hole, MA from October 21 to 25. Registration is available here.
GMW will have a joint stand with Bartington Instruments, and will have on display a range of Bartington fluxgate sensors, many in submersible packages, suitable for signature measurements:
- Mag-13 low noise sensor available in both submersible (Mag-13MSS to 200m and Mag-13MCD to 5000m) and non-submersible versions and offering noise levels down to <5pTrms @ 1Hz
- Mag613 [pdf] miniature array of three-axis sensors typically used for scaled models signature measurements
- Mag-03RC [pdf] range dedicated submersible fluxgate magnetometer
- Mag648S low power submersible sensor
- Mag658 [pdf] digital unpackaged sensor
- Mag612 and Mag690 low cost one or two part sensors.
- Grad-13 3-axis digital gradiometer available in a submersible package and suited for UXO detection.
As well as Bartington Helmholtz coils for sensor calibration:
- 3-Axis Helmholtz Coil Systems ranging from 350mm to 2m, and offering a wide range of field amplitude and frequencies. All systems can be supplied with an active cancellation module for increased field stability.
Ludo Letourneur from GMW & Tom Simcox from Bartington will be present on the stand to discuss any requirement you may have for magnetic field measurements. Please feel free to stop by the stand.