GMW will have a joint stand with Bartington Instruments, and will have on display a range of Bartington fluxgate sensors, many in submersible packages, suitable for signature measurements:
- Mag-13 low noise sensor available in both submersible (Mag-13MSS to 200m and Mag-13MCD to 5000m) and non-submersible versions and offering noise levels down to <5pTrms @ 1Hz
- Mag613 [pdf] miniature array of three-axis sensors typically used for scaled models signature measurements
- Mag-03RC [pdf] range dedicated submersible fluxgate magnetometer
- Mag648S low power submersible sensor
- Mag658 [pdf] digital unpackaged sensor
- Mag612 and Mag690 low cost one or two part sensors.
- Grad-13 3-axis digital gradiometer available in a submersible package and suited for UXO detection.
As well as Bartington Helmholtz coils for sensor calibration:
- 3-Axis Helmholtz Coil Systems ranging from 350mm to 2m, and offering a wide range of field amplitude and frequencies. All systems can be supplied with an active cancellation module for increased field stability.
Ludo Letourneur from GMW & Tom Simcox from Bartington will be present on the stand to discuss any requirement you may have for magnetic field measurements. Please feel free to stop by the stand.