The 5404 Electromagnet is a dipole with fixed gap selectable between 1mm and 5mm. It is intended for applications requiring a small volume of high field in the range of 4T to 5T. Poles are interchangeable and are available in Solid or Axial Hole versions. The 5404 can be mounted in any orientation and the modest weight of about 170 kg allows mounting on an optical table for MOKE applications.
- Copper coils with water cooling, no cryogenic cooling
- Modest size and weight – 284 x 356.5 x 380mm, 170kg
- Any mounting orientation
- Removable poles for split solenoid configuration
- Solid and Axial Hole pole options
- Full ±5T field cycle in less than 10 seconds with matching bipolar power supply
- Hall effect studies
- Magneto-optical Kerr effect
- Magnetic alignment of small components
- Chemical reaction rate studies
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
Prices above are for domestic deliveries to USA and Canada only.
Prices to other Countries are approximately 1.1x USA List Price.
Prices are expressed in U.S. Dollars, FCA San Carlos, California.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
OEM discounts are available.
Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Prepayment before shipment, or Net 30 days (subject to credit acceptance).
Stock to 90 days.