The CWCT is a current transformer with strict limits on lower and upper cut-off frequencies, tailored to the beam RF. Its lower cut-off assures negligible droop between bunches. Yet, droop is high enough to allow fast differentiation.
Its upper cutoff is high enough to allow output signal return to baseline after each bunch, yet low enough to assure an output duty factor close to 50%. Thus it is tailored to the bunch length, facilitating the measurement of short bunches.
The BCM-CW-E is the electronics module processing the CWCT output signal. By applying fast sample-and-hold techniques it measures the average beam current with microsecond response time. Properly adjusted signal amplification and filtering improves the resolution of small beam current fluctuations.
- Beam repetition frequency 15~500 MHz
- Average current with 1 µA resolution
- Fast beam loss interlock 1 µs
- Linearity error <1.5%
- Beam loss resolution <1 %
- Output voltage full scale (in 1 MΩ) -4 V … +4 V
- CW beams in High Power Proton Accelerators, Accelerator Driven Systems or Superconducting Cyclotrons.
- Long macropulses in medical accelerator.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
Prices above are for domestic deliveries to USA, Canada, and Mexico only.
For deliveries in all other countries please contact Bergoz.
Prices are expressed in U.S. Dollars, FCA San Carlos, California.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Higher quantity and OEM discounts are available.
Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Prepayment before shipment, or Net 30 days (subject to credit acceptance).
Stock to 90 days, depending on quantity.