The HCS Helmholtz Coil System generates a magnetic field of known frequency and intensity from a standard single phase AC mains supply. A mounting table is provided to hold the test item inside the homogeneity colume.
The CU1 Control Unit interfaces with a National Instruments control system, controlling the entire system through LabVIEW based PC software.
- Calibration of 3-axis magnetic field sensors
- Cancellation of magnetic fields
- Creation of a known magnetic environment
|3-axis Helmholtz Coil||HC1-3, HC2-3,or HC16-3|
|3-axis Power Amplifier||PA1-3|
|CU1||Control Unit, including interconnecting cables from PA1/CU2 (2x cables)|
|CU2||Closed Loop Control (optional), includes:
|Setup and Calibration Reference Magnetometer||
|USB-DAQ-Card, Computer Interface, includes:||
- HC1 Three-Axis Helmholtz Coils Manual
- HC2 Three-Axis Helmholtz Coils Manual
- HC16 Three-Axis Helmholtz Coils Manual
- PA1 Power Amplifier for Helmholtz Coil System Manual
- CU1 Control Unit for Helmholtz Coil System Manual
- CU2 Closed-Loop Unit for Helmholtz Coil System Manual
- Helmholtz Coil installation manual
- HC1 Three-Axis Helmholtz Coils Outline Drawing DR3205
- HC2 Three-Axis Helmholtz Coils Outline Drawing DR3342
- HC16 Three-Axis Helmholtz Coils Outline Drawing DR4048
- PA1 Power Amplifier for Helmholtz Coil System Outline Drawing DR3047
- CU1 Control Unit CU1 for Helmholtz Coil System Outline Drawing DR3320
- CU2 Closed-Loop Module for Helmholtz Coil System Outline Drawing DR3999
- CU2 Connection Diagram DR4034
- Helmholtz Coil Breakout Box Outline Drawing DR3827
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
Prices above are for domestic deliveries to Canada, USA and Mexico only.
For deliveries in all other countries please contact Bartington.
Prices are expressed in U.S. Dollars, FCA San Carlos, California.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Prepayment before shipment, or Net 30 days (subject to credit acceptance).
Approximately 9 months.