The SENIS® 3DHALL sensor SENM3Dx is a CMOS integrated magnetic field sensor that allows the acquisition of all three magnetic-field components (Bx, By and Bz) at the same time and at the same spot. The sensor incorporates three groups of mutually orthogonal Hall-effect elements (one horizontal and two vertical) with biasing circuits and amplifiers for each of them.
- Selection of active sensitivity axis 1D, 2D or 3D
- High Magnetic resolution: 1uT
- High spatial resolution: 100um x 100um for 3-axis
- Six selectable ranges: from 40mT to 4T
- High frequency bandwidth, DC to 300kHz
- Built-in high-resolution temperature sensor
- On-chip correction of sensitivity, offset, noise and drift
- On-chip parameterization
- Analog, PWM and SPI digital output
- Programmable threshold comparator
- 3D Positioning sensor (linear and angular)
- 1D, 2D and 3D Proximity sensor
- Measurement probes for magnetometers
- Multi-probe arrays
- Current sensor with selectable ranges
|Part No.||Description||Qty||Price||In Stock|
Evaluation kit for 3DHALL Sensor. Contains: Evaluation PCB; SENM3Dx Sensor (mounted to PCB); Control Box (RasPi 3B with SPI Interface, API and GUI); Power Supply; Connecting Cable: Control Box to Evaluation PC; Connecting Cable: Control box digital/analog outputs
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
Prices above are for domestic deliveries to Canada, USA and Mexico only.
For deliveries in all other countries please contact Metrolab.
Prices are expressed in U.S. Dollars, FCA San Carlos, California.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
OEM discounts are available.
Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Prepayment before shipment, or Net 30 days (subject to credit acceptance).
30 to 120 days.