The range of gradiometer available include both land and submersible (200m) in a range of separation baseline (from 500mm to 1000mm). Gradient data for X, Y, and Z as well as total field are available alongside the individual sensor’s data.
The gradiometer has application in a multitude of application from signature measurement to localisation of ferromagnetic material underground, whether this is pipes or unexploded ordnances (UXO).
A power supply/multiplexing box can be provided powering 2 sensors and allowing USB output of the data.
• Baselines from 500mm to 1000mm.
• Land and submersible (200m) versions.
• Measuring range of ±70 or ±100μT.
• Integral three-axis accelerometer with ±2g range.
• Individual sensor and gradient outputs.
• Gradiometer can be connected to a computer using readily available RS485 to USB or
• Gradient noise <20pTrms/√Hz/m at 1Hz with 500mm baseline.
• Detection of buried magnetic anomalies such as unexploded ordnance (UXO) by surface or
• Geophysical surveys for archaeology and mineral exploration.
• Pipe and cable location.
Grad-13 Digital Three-axis Gradiometer
|Part No.||Description||Price||In Stock|
Three-axis gradiometer, land, 1000mm baseline with 5m cable tail
Three-axis gradiometer, submersible, 1000mm baseline with 5m cable tail
2-port power/multiplexing box for Grad-13 sensors
Gradiometer land cable 5m
Gradiometer submersible to Grad-13-MB2 5m
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
Prices above are for domestic deliveries to Canada, USA and Mexico only.
For deliveries in all other countries please contact Bartington.
Prices are expressed in U.S. Dollars, FCA San Carlos, California.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Quantity and OEM discounts are available.
Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Prepayment before shipment, or Net 30 days (subject to credit acceptance).
Stock to 90 days.