The Senis 3-Axis AC Magnetic Transducer 3DACMT-1 is a compact instrument to measure all 3 components of
alternating magnetic fields with very high resolution in a small volume.
It incorporates three groups of mutually orthogonal coils, analog integrators and amplifiers within a small cube and generates 3 high level output signals that are immune to electromagnetic disturbances. The sensing cube is completely non magnetic and therefore does not disturb the external field.
The Senis 3DACMT-1 Transducer is ideally suited to measure and map AC magnetic fields in noisy environments with field resolution better than 1.5μT
- Frequency range from 10kHz to 200kHz
- Magnetic Field Resolution <1.5μTrms
- Small probe volume of about 3.cm³
- Non-invasive: The probe doesn’t modify the measured magnetic field
- Highly linear response
- High transduction accuracy of ±1%
- Phase Accuracy: <3° at 85kHz
- Angular accuracy <±1°
- Negligible cross-talk
- Common center of coils for all three axis
- Insensitive to electrical fields or capacitive coupling
- Analog output
|Part No.||Description||Price||In Stock|
3-Axis AC Magnetic Field Transducer, includes CO10-SE Cable
|Quantity Discount Schedule:|
|Quantity||1 – 4||5 – 9||10 – 19||20 +|
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
Prices above are for deliveries to USA, Canada, and Mexico only.
For deliveries in all other countries please contact Senis.
Prices are expressed in U.S. Dollars, FCA San Carlos, California.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
OEM discounts are available.
Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Prepayment before shipment, or Net 30 days (subject to credit acceptance).
Stock to 90 days, depending on quantity.