The Spacemag-Lite is ideal for a variety of low Earth orbit (LEO) missions, has been designed to tolerate up to 50kRad of radiation exposure while using commercial off the shelf (COTS) components. This makes Spaceman-Lite suitable for both commercial and scientific missions, where cost is a consideration.
- Number of axes: Three (right hand XYZ coordinate system)
- Full-scale measuring range: ±60µT
- Bandwidth at -3dB: >1kHz
- Measurement noise floor:: 10 to ≤150pTrms/√Hz at 1Hz
- Operating Temperature: -55°C to +65°C TBC
- Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 20mm (±0.1mm) Cable length 2m when probe mounted remotely
- Spacecraft attitude sensing
- Geomagnetic field mapping
- Spacecraft magnetic signature measurement
- Applications of Three-axis Magnetic Field Sensor
- The application of the Bartington Fluxgate Magnetometers in TDEM
- The use of Bartington Fluxgate Magnetometers in MT
- Mag-03 and Spectramag-6 used in magnetic hygiene tests of spacecraft components
- Fluxgate magnetometers used for on board closed loop degaussing
- Magnetic field cancellation
- Connecting your own Power Supply to a Bartington Magnetic Field Sensor
The Mag-Shield is a triple-layer, mu-metal, magnetic shield cylinder with open ends for easy access. Available internal diameters are 100mm, 120mm and 140mm with length of 300mm.
The Degaussing Wandis a mains powered, handheld instrument that is used for removing accumulated magnetic fields from other devices. Instruments that measure magnetic fields can become magnetized themselves, thus adversely affecting their performance.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
Prices above are for domestic deliveries to Canada, USA and Mexico only.
For deliveries in all other countries please contact Bartington.
Prices are expressed in U.S. Dollars, FCA San Carlos, California.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Quantity and OEM discounts are available.
Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Prepayment before shipment, or Net 30 days (subject to credit acceptance).
Stock to 90 days.