The Spacemag-Lite is ideal for a variety of low Earth orbit (LEO) missions. It has been designed using commercial off the shelf (COTS) components ensuring that costs are kept low. This makes Spacemag-Lite suitable for both commercial and scientific missions, where cost is a consideration.
- Number of axes: Three (right hand XYZ coordinate system)
- Full-scale measuring range: ±60µT
- Bandwidth at -3dB: >1kHz
- Measurement noise floor:: 10 to ≤150pTrms/√Hz at 1Hz
- Operating Temperature: -55°C to +65°C TBC
- Dimensions: 20 x 20 x 20mm (±0.1mm) Cable length 2m when probe mounted remotely
- Spacecraft attitude sensing
- Geomagnetic field mapping
- Spacecraft magnetic signature measurement
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
Prices above are for domestic deliveries to Canada, USA and Mexico only.
For deliveries in all other countries please contact Bartington.
Prices are expressed in U.S. Dollars, FCA San Carlos, California.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
Quantity and OEM discounts are available.
Visa, MasterCard, Amex, Prepayment before shipment, or Net 30 days (subject to credit acceptance).
Stock to 90 days.